Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Hedgehogs Can't Swim is Going on Hiatus



Faithful Hedgehogs Can't Swim readers, you might have noticed something recently. I've been missing a lot of updates. There's a simple reason for this: I don't have anything to post right now. Yes, your reliable blogger has finally fallen behind. After wrapping up my Archie retrospective last year, I went on a short hiatus, with the hopes it would give me enough time to build up a decent amount of material. Obviously, this wasn't the case. I've been struggling over the last few months to put together posts for this blog and my consistency has been suffering because of it.

So, I hate to do this to you but I see no other option at the moment: Hedgehogs Can't Swim is going on semi-hiatus until March 2nd. I say "semi" because there will be odd, one-off updates in-between here and there. I'm going to try and stay on-top of the new issues of IDW's "Sonic" book as it comes out. Naturally, the impending release of the "Sonic the Hedgehog" movie will surely result in a reaction from me. Regular updates will be paused for a few weeks though, as I attempt to actually bank enough reviews to ensure normal activity can ensue for the rest of the year. 

Sorry, guys. Shit happens sometimes. Life has been crazy recently and that's certainly been a factor. If you want to yell at me, feel free to do so on Twitter or my other blog. Hopefully, once this is all over, it'll be back to business as usual for everyone who has stuck with me over the last few years. I hope you understand.

2 comments:

  1. Take your time man. Its not like we are paying you for this. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. heads up: issue 25 of IDW sonic came out today

    ReplyDelete